Search This Archive

thinking of breaking up with my bf over ssbu

JusticeWoman 7 hours ago#1
He mains Zero Suit Samus, and keeps beating me with her. Whenever the victory screen shows up he keeps making remarks like

"Wow, why won't you wear tight spandex as well as this girl can."
"Blonde girls are my biggest weakness." (I'm brunette.)
"Ooo those nice thighs."
"Damn, that's a whole lot of woman I want."
"If she were real, I would marry her in an instant."

I know it's just a fictional character, but having the audacity to show interest in fictional girls that have things I don't have is just grating. Like I get it, you like fit and beautiful blonde girl in tight spandex. Now shut up. Cause I'm your girlfriend. So guess what? I ended up yelling at him and told him to shut the hell up, and he keeps writing it off like he was only joking. But I'm not that stupid.

We've only been dating for a year, and he already treats me like he's getting bored and I'm not enough. I'm playing a Super Smash Bros game with him! You rarely get girlfriends like that.

I know it's a bit silly getting mad at this. I feel like I should hint about leaving him so that he'd realise how lucky he is to have me, and despite not being Zero Suit Samus, I'm the best gamer girl he could ever score in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment