Search This Archive

If a jacked Chad says "I'm depressed," women will rush to comfort him.

  1. Boards
  2. Current Events
  3. If a jacked Chad says "I'm depressed," women will rush to comfort him.
Pepys Monster 2 hours ago#1
If a beta says "I'm depressed," women will insult him.
I'm a vegan.
giantblimpN7 2 hours ago#2
Smashingpmkns 2 hours ago#3
Jacked Chads don't get depressed. And that's why you'll always be a beta.
Posted with GameRaven 3.3
uwnim 2 hours ago#4
Pretty sure this is false. Unless I am completely wrong, I'm definitely not a jacked Chad.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
Pepys Monster 2 hours ago#5
e4gcgFI
I'm a vegan.
CapnMuffin 2 hours ago#6
Because it’s in a woman’s nature to console and improve the mental health of the alpha males who are the backbone of the pack. They need their wits sharp in order to proactively lead. Not be distracted so they can focus on limitless mating and multiplying.
"its okay a lizard ate me and elucidated my fate" - MJ_Max on Dark Souls
3DSFC : 0860-3930-2170 | NNID : CapnMuffin | XBGT : Capn Muffin
Skye Reynolds 2 hours ago#7
If a Jackie Chan says "I'm depressed," men will rush to confront him.
LethalAffinity 2 hours ago#8
LethalAffinity 2 hours ago#9
CapnMuffin posted...
Because it’s in a woman’s nature to console and improve the mental health of the alpha males who are the backbone of the pack. They need their wits sharp in order to proactively lead. Not be distracted so they can focus on limitless mating and multiplying.


Sucks for the betas huh? Get strong or stop bitching basically.
LittleRoyal 2 hours ago#10
No such thing as chads and no smokers are attractive btw
I-I really needed this~~
Why does everyone think I like girls?
Wow, so you are an incel. Good to know.
Just curious
teepan95 2 hours ago#12
@MegaTech
I use Gameraven and you should too.
#desisoyboy
Conflict  refugee love block me2 hours ago#13
Cringeworthy ass topic.
I want a 6ft amazon girl to uppercut my junk - SSJGrimReaper
SK8T3R215 2 hours ago#14
I just screamed loudly into my Hello Kitty pillow.
New York Knicks, New York Jets, New York Yankees.
Or you can just choose to ignore women and get you some money.
#16
(message deleted)
MegaTech 1 hour ago#17
teepan95 posted...
@MegaTech

lol damn it teepan
There's gloom and fear in my heart when a culture fades; I drip a tear for the art and I adulterate. 
https://i.imgur.com/c8xCRi7.png - CoolbeansAvi
pkmnlord 1 hour ago#18
I can't not read the topic title as Jackie Chan.
kislev 1 hour ago#19
Pepys Monster posted...
If a CEmen says "I'm depressed," women will insult him.


Fixed
Trump 2020 
There are more sheep than shepherds
If a Chad is depressed, he will no longer be a Chad.

Women can sense weakness, and as soon as they sense it in you, you're SOL.
"Wanting something doesn't make it a human right."
https://i.imgur.com/aqrImUY.gif
MrBobGray 1 hour ago#21
I’m not jacked at all but plenty of my female friends have tried comforting me today
Do you have Prince Albert in a can?
  1. Boards
  2. Current Events 
  3. If a jacked Chad says "I'm depressed," women will rush to comfort him.

No comments:

Post a Comment